If you're in the market for a prom dress or two this year, you'll want to know what some of the hottest trends are for 2022. Prom Headquarters has you covered! Check out these eight style trends. Examine them to see which styles best fit your own style and body type.
1. Bridgerton-inspired dresses. Period pieces with a modern twist are a hold-over from 2021's prom season. Think lavish and romantic, with soft pink colors, corset tops and lots of satin. You'll find this look in our A-line dresses as well as some of our feminine sheer mesh dresses and lace dresses. Our brocade jacquard dresses also fit the bill, with their interesting patterns.
2. Glam dresses. That glamorous look is always in, and you can get it in a variety of styles. Shimmer your way to the dance floor, and make a bold statement with these glitter dresses and sequin dresses from Prom Headquarters.
3. Pink and blue dresses. Flattering to blondes, brunettes and redheads alike, pink dresses are still all the rage, with colors from muted pink to rose gold to orchid to bright fuchsia. Blue dresses are also in, with their dreamy yet regal look. Look for colors from baby blue to aqua and turquoise.
5. Mermaid dresses. Accentuate your curves with a tight-fitting bodice and flared out bottom. You'll love our selection of mermaid dresses in multiple colors and styles.
6. Ball gown dresses. This body-flattering trend seems to be here to stay, with its fitted topped and soft, flowing, flared out skirt. Check out ball gown dresses as A-line dresses from Prom Headquarters, sporting everything from the traditional look to the A-line with a flattering slit. You might also like our line of sweetheart dresses, with their romantic heart-shaped necklines.
7. One shoulder dresses. Show a little skin with an off-the-shoulder dress that's just the right combination of sexy and conservative. This style allows you to show some skin without compromising secure neckline support. Check out the one shoulder styles from Prom Headquarters, offering looks from flowing and formal to chic, tailored and sexy. Go with shorter shirts or longer ones to fit your body type and style.
8. Floral print dresses. Give a nod to spring with a fresh floral print, and show your unique style. These floral dresses from Prom Headquarters range from soft and feminine to modern and attention-getting.
Prom Headquarters is your one-stop shop for all the latest styles. We offer a wide range of colors and sizes. We even have plus sizes, for your convenience. You can also shop our array of accessories, including crowns, headpieces, bracelets and shoes. We offer free shipping within the continental United States. Find the style that best fits yours today!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us for assistance. We love to help our customers!