Many plus size homecoming dresses look fantastic on a mannequin or a model, but when you try them on it just doesn't look like you're wearing the same dress. This year, don't let shopping for a homecoming dress get your homecoming spirit down! Shop the vast collection of plus size homecoming dresses at Promheadquarters.com! Our plus size homecoming dresses are designed specifically for plus sized girls and teens to help accentuate your best features. Keep these helpful hints in mind while you're browsing through our plus size homecoming dress selection.
- Always highlight your best features. For example, if you have great calves then don't hesitate to wear a homecoming dress that is cut above the knee, showing off your calves.
- Black is sometimes slimming, but it can cause you to blend into the background. If you really want to wear a black homecoming dress, choose one with a feature that helps the dress stand out. A great example, from our collection of #plussizedresses, is a one-shoulder gown, which has a silver beaded belt around the waist.
- You can draw attention away from your belly by wearing shaping underwear. Empire line dresses and A-line dresses can also steer attention to other, more flattering parts of your body.
- Ensure you're trying on the right size dresses! Before purchasing your homecoming dress, measure your bust and waist.
- There are different plus size homecoming dresses for every plus sized body shape:
- If your measurements are the same throughout your body, we suggest a homecoming dress with a flared skirt that won't cling to your body. Another option is a dress with an empire waistline, or a dress with a high waistline, which will draw attention to the upper half of your body.
- For girls whose lower bodies are larger than their upper half, you'll look best in one of our #rachelallancurves plus size dresses, which features a boat neck, or a strapless gown. If your shoulders aren't as flattering as you'd like, avoid dresses with boat necklines.
- If you're heavier around your waist, an A-line, or empire dress is for you. These will draw attention away from you waist.
- Colorful jewelry, shoes, a purse or a wrap can draw attention away from unflattering parts of your body, though we think all of you is fabulous!
Most importantly, make sure the homecoming dress you choose fits well with your style and you feel comfortable wearing it. If you're uncomfortable in your dress then you won't feel happy or comfortable at homecoming, and we certainly don't want that! For more great #favianaplus size dresses, visit us online at Promheadquarters.com!
There are no products listed under this category.