RETURN POLICY FOR ONLINE ORDERS
Due to the nature of the formalwear industry, all orders that we must place through any one of our vendors are considered SPECIAL ORDERS. These orders do not allow for Exchanges or Returns. We do not offer a try-on service (i.e. you order two dresses to try on and you return one or both dresses).
Dresses or items marked as final sale are not returnable. Sale dresses and specially ordered dresses are final sale and not returnable. All in-store purchases are final sale.
Return option for ELIGIBLE online orders.
Our 3-Day return policy only applies to Eligible Dresses Ordered Online. Eligible dresses for return are only those which were fulfilled with dresses from our in-store inventory, and not specially placed with the designer to fulfill your order.
Contact our customer service relations team through info@DimitraDesigns.com to check if the items are in our personal inventory. If the dress/ item is eligible for return, you will be charged a 15% restocking fee. You are responsible for all shipping expenses back to our location.
- Credits or Returns after the wear date will not be accepted, regardless of any special circumstances.
- Sale and clearance items are marked-down items from our personal inventory that are sold as-is. We offer no returns or exchanges at all on these items.
- Shoes and accessories are final sales items and are not returnable.
- Items marked as final sale are not returnable.
You are responsible for all shipping costs back to our location in the event you are eligible to return your dress.
For eligible return dresses, follow this return procedure to be issued your RA# (Return Authorization Number). Any packages returned without an RA# will be subjected to a merchandise restocking fee of 60%.
- You must request a merchandise return within three (3) days of receiving the package (this includes weekends/holidays), via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You cannot request a return past the wear date given on the order, even if it is within the 3 days of receiving your order.
- After the RA# is issued via email response, you have a maximum of three (3) calendar days to postmark and ship the dress back to us. If your wear date is sooner than 3 days, the dress must be postmarked before then.
- Dresses must be shipped back to us via FedEx or UPS with signature required and insured. Postal Office returns will be rejected.
- The dress must be unworn and shipped back in the same condition as received with original tags attached. We will not accept returns that are not in the same condition or that appear to have been worn, washed, altered, tampered, or changed in any way as these will not be refunded.
- The partial refund will be issued after the dress or item is received and passes inspection by our shipping department.
- Shipping and drop ship costs are not refundable. Please follow the return policy to be issued your RA#.
In the formal and prom industry all dresses ordered with the original designer to supply your order are considered SPECIAL ORDERS and cannot be cancelled at any time. Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled- even if the ship-out date is later than the order date. You will be subjected to a 50% restocking fee if you cancel the order. Items that must be manufactured for your wear date are considered as well special orders and cannot be cancelled at any time.
For more information check our Ordering Process and Shipping Process pages.