RETURN POLICY FOR ONLINE ORDERS
This return policy applies only to internet orders and must be handled through our internet customer relations team. This policy cannot be handled at our physical brick and mortar location.
While most of our customers are exceptionally happy with their experience, we understand that there are rare instances that may require you to return your dress - granted all sales are final.
We offer 2 return options for eligible online orders.
Please note: When ordering you will be asked for a “wear date”. Your Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested before that date.
- You can return your dress for merchandise credit minus a $50 restocking fee, or
- You can return your dress for a refund minus a 25% restocking fee.
- Credits or Returns after the wear date will not be accepted, regardless of any special circumstance.
- Sale items are marked down items that are sold as-is. We offer no returns or exchanges on these items.
- Shoes and accessories are final sales items and are not returnable.
- No exchanges/returns for undergarments, body shapers, or swimsuits are available.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs back to our location.
- You must request a merchandise credit/return within three (3) days of receiving the package (this includes weekends/holidays), via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You cannot request a return past the wear date given on the order, even if it is within the 3 days prior of notification.
- After the RA# is issued via email response you have a maximum of three (3) days to postmark and ship the dress back to us. If your wear date is sooner than 3 days, the dress must be postmarked before then.
- Dresses must be shipped back to us via FedEx or UPS with signature required and insured. Postal Office returns will be rejected.
- The dress must be unworn and shipped back in the same condition as received with original tags attached. We will not accept returns that are not in the same condition or that appear to have been worn, washed, altered, tampered, or changed in any way as these will not be refunded.
- Items marked final sale are not returnable.
- Any packages returned without a RA# will be subjected to a restocking fee of 50%. Please follow the return policy to be issued your RA#.
All shipping costs back and forth, and/or upgrades will be the responsibility of the customer.
If you choose to obtain a store credit you will receive a merchandise credit for the cost of the dress only. This cannot be used towards shipping costs. Please follow the return policy to be issued your RA#. Once the package has been received and inspection is passed you will be issued a merchandise credit. The merchandise credit will not expire.
If you chose to return the dress there will be a 25% restocking fee. Shipping cost are not refundable. Please follow the return policy to be issued your RA#.
We cannot refund or ship any exchange items until the original dress is received and inspected by our shipping department.
Items that must be made for your wear date are considered a special order and cannot be cancelled at any time.
In the formal and prom industry all dresses ordered with the original designer to supply your order are considered special orders (even if the ship out time is later than the order day) and cannot be cancelled at any time. You will be subjected to a 50% restocking fee if you cancel the order.